I also have been watching the world cup! I want Brazil to Win (since USA is out).
Sunday, June 27, 2010
Soccer Camp
I went to Soccer camp this week. It was so fun, you have got to check it out! There is another camp in July. My mom will sign me up if she has enough money. My sister wants to go too. Landon Donavon went to the same soccer camp when he was a little boy. He is now the Star of the USA national soccer team
. This is a picture of me with my coach, his name was Joe he was from Ireland so he talked a little funny. He was a great soccer coach.
I also have been watching the world cup! I want Brazil to Win (since USA is out).
On Wednesday it was Wacky Wednesday. We had to dress wacky and the person with the wacky costume won a prize. I really wanted to win. My mom helped me. I dress like a girl and I won. My coach thought it was the wacky costume ever!
I also have been watching the world cup! I want Brazil to Win (since USA is out).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment